Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Turkish side Galatasaray confirms Drogba’s deal


Turkish top side Galatasaray confirmed Monday they have signed Ivorian talisman Didier Drogba, the former Chelsea striker will join the Turkish side from Chinese side Shanghai Shenhua on an 18-month deal. Drogba joined Shanghai barely 6 months ago right after helping Chelsea win their first Champions League title.
His representatives revealed on Twitter that the 34-year-old international would join his new side following the African Nations Cup. Galatasaray also confirmed the deal on their official website.
“An agreement has been reached with Didier Yves Drogba of Shanghai Shenhua football team, starting from the second half of 2012-2013 season for a 1.5 year period,” the club said on its website.
For the 18-month deal, Drogba will be paid 10 million euros ($13.5 million) the club announced, and in addition, for each match played, he will paid 15,000 euros ($20,000) in bonuses.

2 comments :

  1. hello there and thank you for your information – I have certainly picked up anything new from right here.
    I did however expertise some technical points using
    this site, since I experienced to reload the web site a lot of times previous to I
    could get it to load correctly. I had been wondering if
    your web hosting is OK? Not that I'm complaining, but slow loading instances times will very frequently affect your placement in google and can damage your high-quality score if advertising and marketing with Adwords. Well I am adding this RSS to my email and could look out for much more of your respective intriguing content. Make sure you update this again soon.
    Look into my web-site hainan airlines

    ReplyDelete