Friday, September 21, 2012

Chelsea FC condemns Racial abuse on John Obi Mikel's twitter page



With a 2-2 draw against Juventus  in the Champions League of course fans took to social media to express their feeling but some may have gotten out of hand as  John Mikel Obi's  twitter page has been deleted following alleged racist abuse he received on his page. The 25 -yr old tweeted after the game "if I want to make an excuse, I can. But, for me, I gave the ball away. I put my hands up, we move on. I'm sorry about the mistake, but there are no excuses."  Chelsea initially stated that it was just a coincidence that Mikel had deleted his twitter account,  but  later admitted the police had been informed about the situation and they have since condemned the alleged racist abuse.





No comments :

Post a Comment