Tuesday, September 1, 2015

West Ham signs Alex Song, Victor Moses, Michail Antonio and Nikica Jelavic.

Photo Credit: BBC Sports.

West Ham just confirmed they officially signed on Barcelona midfielder, Alex Song, and Chelsea winger Victor Moses on season long deals. The English side also completed the deal with Hull City striker Nikica Jelavic for about £3m while Nottingham Forest Michail Antonio joined the team on a four-year contract.

The 27-year-old Cameroonian is already familiar with the Hammers having spent last season on loan at the Boleyn Ground from the Spanish giants where he made 31 appearances in all competitions last season. Speaking on his new deal Song in a speech said: "I am very happy. For me it was very important to come back because when I was here I had a great rapport with the fans and the Club.
"It was a very easy choice for me to come back here and I'm very happy to be here.”Whufc

Nigerian 24-year-old Winger, Moses who has spent the last two season on loan at Liverpool and Stoke City joined the Hammers on Tuesday’s transfer deadline  after signing a new four-year deal with his parent club. Delighted about his new move and looking forward to collaborate with Song Moses said: “I am very pleased to have joined West Ham. They are a great Club and the atmosphere here is amazing with the fans.
I want to add my quality to what West Ham already have and hopefully we can do even better than last season. I am very pleased to work under the new manager. There is a huge amount of talent with Alex Song and Nikica Jelavic joining the Club and I want to help the Club finish as high up in the table as possible."Whufc


Credit: Whufc




No comments :

Post a Comment