Saturday, April 19, 2014

Video: Malian fan laments about their loss to the Super Eagles



Warning: extremely funny
While sports has a way of pulling out all sorts of emotion in their fans, I however did not see this one coming.
The fan being interviewed here was so distraught by Mali's loss to the Super Eagles during last year's Nations Cup that he did not hesitate to express his anger over the outcome of the game.

                       

The video is being roughly translated, not too sure about the accuracy of the translation, he however seems visibly emotional, and according to the translation, he insisted that “the Super Eagles boys were looking like lions on the field and that they had “inflicted a new war on Mali.”




I have to thank my sister for sharing this with me, quite funny



2 comments :

  1. I have a feeling that there's something wrong with the translation...really funny though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. maybe, its all the crying and screaming that cracks me up

    ReplyDelete