Thursday, April 17, 2014

Ivory Coast player Didier Drogba launches men's underwear to raise funds for his foundation

Ivorian international and former Blues striker Didier Drogba will launch his own line of men's underwear and parts of the proceeds from the sale will be used to raise funds for his charity-thedidierdrogbafoundation.
The Galatasaray striker designed the men's underwear and beachwear range and the collection is set to go on sale May1st. The 36-year-old player teamed up with Marseille-based designers HOM last year to create an exclusive range of men's underwear.
Drogba released the news on his Instagram page saying: “I'm very proud to announce the launch of my underwear brand. The first underwear bran that will be launched to support a foundation, my foundation, The diddierdrogbafoundation. €1 from every pair sold will go to my foundation."
Drogba also added- “By producing my own life of underwear I'm able to achieve two goals; to design a fashionable men's underwear and to create a product that will directly support my charitable foundation-to aid in healthcare and education in Ivory Coast”



No comments :

Post a Comment