Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Liverpool's Sturridge and Man City's Nasri give rapper Drake signed shirts.

Liverpool striker Daniel Sturridge along Manchester City's Samir Nasri met with Canadian rapper Drake in Birminham City on Saturday night.
Celebrating their 6-3 defeat over Cardiff, Sturridge and Man City Nasri who also was celebrating City's 5-0 win over Fulham attended Drake's concert which was held at Liverpool's Echo Arena.

Both stars met Drake backstage and gave the rapper a signed Man City shirt and Liverpool shirt.

Liverpool's Sturridge posted photos from the concert on his Instagram accompanied by the message-"was a good vibe chopping it up with @Champagnepapi about music and football. He did his ting.. #OVO #redordead"

In this same light, City's Nasri also posted pics and wrote on his account- “Thanks @champagnpapi for looking after us last night #greatshow #drizzy #ReppinMCFC."

.

1 comment :

  1. Hello would you mind sharing which blog platform you're working with?
    I'm planning to start my own blog soon but I'm having a tough time
    choosing between BlogEngine/Wordpress/B2evolution and Drupal.

    The reason I ask is because your design seems different then most blogs and I'm looking for something unique.
    P.S Sorry for getting off-topic but I had to ask!

    Check out my page; search engine

    ReplyDelete