Saturday, March 2, 2013

Serena Williams stopped from taking Tiger's picture at the Honda Classics.


Serena Williams was busted by PGA Tour security for trying to take a picture of Tiger Woods at the Honda Classic on Friday. Williams was in the gallery following Woods's round at PGA National in Palm Beach Gardens, Fla. when she tried to snap a photo of Woods, a PGA Tour no-no.

The no.1 woman in World tennis took a picture of the 14-time major champion after his tee shot on the 17th and was scolded by security. The PGA Tour does not allow photos on competition days.

Serena went on to tweet about the incident-Ok at this Golf tournament. Just saw @tigerwoods I understand NO golf Apparently u can't take pics. This security for mad and yelled at me” -Serena tweeted.

Video-




2 comments :

  1. Hi! This is kind of off topic but I need some help from an
    established blog. Is it hard to set up your
    own blog? I'm not very techincal but I can figure things out pretty quick.

    I'm thinking about making my own but I'm not sure where to start.
    Do you have any tips or suggestions? Cheers

    my web blog calvin klein underwear sale

    ReplyDelete
  2. hello there and thank you for your information – I've
    definitely picked up something new from
    right here. I did however expertise several technical points using
    this website, as I experienced to reload the web site
    many times previous to I could get it to load properly. I had been
    wondering if your web host is OK? Not that I am complaining, but slow loading instances times will sometimes
    affect your placement in google and could damage your high-quality score if ads and marketing with Adwords.
    Well I'm adding this RSS to my e-mail and can look out for a lot more of your respective interesting content.
    Make sure you update this again soon.

    Feel free to visit my homepage シャネル 財布

    ReplyDelete