Monday, March 18, 2013

Peter Odemwingie lashes out at West Bromwich Albion again via twitter




Nigerian striker Peter Odemwingie has condemned his side West Brom via Twitter over a string of substitute appearance issues. Ever since his failed move to QPR on transfer deadline day, January 31st, the 31-year-old striker has not started a game for WBA. 

Odemwingie has been used as a second-half substitute on four occasions Since the controversial incident including an appearance in the 68th minute in the goalless draw at Stoke on Saturday.

The Nigerian international is facing new disciplinary action from West Brom after again lashing out at the club on his Twitter account. The striker accused his side of "threatening to ruin (his) career" by keeping him on the bench since his failed attempt to leave in January.

Osaze tweeted on Sunday- "Keeping me on the bench now is worst [sic] than what they did on the 31st,” continuing he tweeted- "Keeping me on the bench now is worst than what they did on the 31st. New advisers told me to take say its all my fault cos its better [f]or me." 
- "If they like they shouldn't even give me 10 mins to play. Threatening to ruin my career? Career I closed already last summer? No harm to me,” he added.
When a fan told Odemwingie on Twitter that he should be sacked, he simply replied: "That's my wish."

Odemwingie who still has one more season left in his contract with WBA has scored five Premier League 



No comments :

Post a Comment