Saturday, January 12, 2013

Meet Hope Akpan:Reading new boy who is ready to redeem his new club.

z
Professional footballer, Hope Akpan made his first ever competitive appearance for Everton in 2009 in the UEFA Europa League, the 21-year-old recently signed for Premier League side Reading on a 3-and-half year contract on January 8, 2013, on his signing, he stated his desire to help his new club avoid relegation.  Akpan who was born in England to Nigerian parents has since expressed his intention to represent Nigeria at international level.
The 21-year-old midfielder joined the Royals from League One Crawley on Tuesday and is relishing the chance to prove himself: “It was definitely the dream to play in the Premier League and I never lost the belief that I could. I trained with the first team [at Everton] quite a lot so I learned a lot technically and about how Premier League players carry themselves. I'm used to the first team environment in the Premier League so hopefully I can use that experience here at Reading.” Akpan


No comments :

Post a Comment