Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Nigeria debunks Newcastle's claim of stopping Ameobi from representing Nigeria at AFCON 2013


 
Nigeria deflates Newcastle’s claim of preventing Shola Ameobi from participating in AFCON 2013 maintaining that team coach Stephen Keshi is unaware of this decision.
Speaking to mtnfootball.com on behalf of the Nigerian Football Federation, Ademola Olajire stated: "We are not aware of such a thing about Shola (Ameobi); he is a FIFA-listed player for us. The federation is not aware, the head coach is not aware of this and that was why Shola was called up for the competition,” 

3 comments :

  1. hello therе and thаnκ you fοr youг info
    – І've certainly picked up anything new from right here. I did however expertise several technical issues using this site, since I experienced to reload the site many times previous to I could get it to load properly. I had been wondering if your hosting is OK? Not that I'm сomplaіning, but slоw lοaԁing іnstanсеs times ωill ѕоmetimes affect youг placemеnt іn google
    аnd could damage your high-quality scοre іf ads аnԁ markеtіng wіth Aԁωorԁs.
    Anyway I аm аddіng thiѕ RЅЅ to
    my email and саn look out fοr much more оf youг гespectіѵe intriguing content.
    Enѕurе that yοu uрdate this аgain soon.



    my wеb site ... electro acupuncture
    Visit my website - cranial sacral therapy for babies

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey! I know this is kind of off topic but I was wondering which
    blog platform are you using for this site? I'm getting fed up of Wordpress because I've
    had problems with hackers and I'm looking at options for another platform. I would be awesome if you could point me in the direction of a good platform.
    Feel free to surf my site :: Boxbcn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks guys, I use blogger, sry about the slow loading, it could be ur server, will try and change it soon.

    ReplyDelete