Monday, November 17, 2014

Leslie Smith's ear EXPLODES during UFC fight with Jessica Eye


Mixed Martial Artist Jessica Eye punched Leslie Smith in her ear causing her ear to explode during the UFC 180 championship which was held in Mexico City this past Saturday. Smith who suffers from cauliflower ear, a painful condition that typically affects mixed martial artists (MMA) and wrestlers who do not always wear head gears in training was punched in her cauliflower ear and their 135-pound round off was called off by doctors as a result of the injury. Smith currently has a hole in her ear, and as gory as the injury is, am wishing her speedy recovery.

Warning-very gory image:
Smith posted close-up pictures of her ears after the fight ended and from her post, she doesn't seem to happy about the fight either, the 32-year-old mixed martial art fighter said:
"I was pretty mad in the cage. I saw some pictures afterward and I appreciate the doctors looking out for me. I guess. I should've adjusted to protect my ear before the doctors had to stop it. Thank you for all the support, thank you to my sponsors Kleinburg Private Wealth, Venum, Major's Pharmacy, Vitality Bowls, and WODBOX. Thank you to my team and my coaches at El NiƱo Training Center for getting me ready. Thank you to all the fight fans. I'll do better next time."


Photo credit-SBNation

No comments :

Post a Comment