Saturday, April 20, 2013

Jose Mourinho agrees to Real Madrid exit


In response to claims of his exit, Jose Mourinho recently spoke to Manuel Alvarez – president of Canillas, the club of Mourinho's son – Alvarez said the 50-year-old had told him he would not be at Madrid next season. Alvarez claimed Mourinho told him and other coaches at the club that he would be unable to speak to them next season, with Mourinho's version of events only slightly different.

"Yes I can confirm it. He asked me if I will be able to speak to the coaches at the club next year. I don't [know if] I will be able to. To speak about Canillas is like speaking about what is almost a second home for me and my son. It's a great club. But they have a problem – their president loves the press and he loves attention.
"He really likes press, but that's not my concern. I can confirm that I told him I will not be able to give the coaching conference. Next year I can't say I will be giving the conference. I really don't think I will."-Mourinho

Following his new revelation, the daunting question still remains-Will Mourinho leave the Santiago Bernabeu for Stamford Bridge to once again assume the position as Manager of the Blues at the end of the summer?

 Well, with the Blues set to replace Rafael Benitez when his interim tenure comes to an end, Mourinho still remains the heavy favorite with bookmakers to return to Chelsea in the summer.

No comments :

Post a Comment